Improved Productivity Using Energy-Efficient Motors.
- Research shows that electric motors consume as much as 70% of all the electric energy used in industry. It is no wonder why the Federal Government in conjunction with the EPA has become involved setting standard for how efficient the motors you and your company purchase.The new energy-efficient electric motors are designed to be 2 to 8 percent more efficient than those of the 19th century. The increase in efficiency is in the motor design incorporating best grade metal products and super-thin stator laminations allowing for better magnetic-field
densities which in turn lowers the energy consumption.
Aha, less electric power consumption and consumer cost savingsPresident Bush signed the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 (EISA) into law (Public Law 140-110) on December 19, 2007. The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) actively participated in crafting major provisions on EISA. A critical provision that NEMA focused on was increased motor efficiency levels. The Motor Generator section of NEMA joined forces with the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy to draft and recommend new motor efficiency regulations covering both general purpose and some categories of definite and special-purpose electric motors.
The NEMA Premium program was established for four main reasons:
1.Electric motors have a significant impact on the total energy operating cost for industrial, institutional and commercial buildings.
2.Electric motors vary in terms of energy efficiency. The NEMA Premium program will assist purchasers identify higher efficient motors that will save them money and improve system reliability.
3.NEMA Premium labeled electric motors will assist users to optimize motor systems efficiency in light of power supply and utility deregulation issues.
4.NEMA Premium motors and optimized systems will reduce electrical consumption thereby reducing pollution associated with electrical power generation.
The U.S. Department of Energy estimated the NEMA premium-efficient motor program will save 5.8 terawatts of electricity, preventing the release of nearly 80 million metric tons of pollution into the atmosphere over the next ten years, which is about the same as keeping 16 million cars off the road.
It is estimated approximately 30 million new electric motors are sold each year for industrial use. There are 300 million motors in use throughout the world. These motors make up about 40% of the global electrical use, and by utilizing energy-efficient motors the efficiency can be improved between 20 to 30% on average.
While every operation varies in its use of electrical energy balancing the initial cost for a more efficient motor, the payback in energy savings is real and important. We encourage you to watch the following video and review the associated web page for more information.
Just Click Here for more information.
If you are in the food or Processing Industry, you can not afford to not take a closer look at this great product.
The North American All Stainless Steel Electric Motor comes in sizes from 1/3 to 20 horsepower.
They come in speed ranges from 1200 to 3600 RPM. Of course with the use of a variable speed controller,
you can fine tune the speed to your specific needs, since all of motors in this category are inverter rated.
So the bottom line is, you get more performance for less cost and don’t forget the higher efficiency will assist
in reducing your power bills. World Class Performance For Less. WOW!
Go ahead and watch the short video…
Thank you for watching and now Click Here to see other information about this Great Product.
Radio Controlled Grain Handling Slide Gates For All Your Routing Needs.
Before we discuss how this unit can save you time, money and risk of personal injury. I want to ask yourself…
- Have I ever been up on a ladder trying to get my product flowing, when the ladder slipped?
- Have I ever slipped from the side of my truck hurting myself while trying to get my load ready?
- Have I ever wished I could move my truck, allowing for a more even load, as my load was nearing its limit?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above questions, you should watch this short video on a radio-controlled grain handling
slide gate system. We at Agri-Products in York, Nebraska can manufacture to fit your specific needs on routing distributors and slide gates.
Utilizing a video camera and monitor, which is viewed from inside the truck cab. The Gate is operated from a small hand held unit controlling
the proportional open and closed operation of the gate. The operator/driver can advance his load as necessary allowing for
a more even load. Oh! Did I mention without worrying about falling or slipping, getting in or out or up or down.
I might add not only does this save you time and money, but it keeps you more safe. If you are older as I am, I can assure you
that is the most important factor.
Now take a close look at this grain handling installation and give it some serious thought.
Their phone number is : 1-402-362-5500
On the other hand you can reach us at Electrical Helper at
the phone number : 888-226-4917
Thanks for reviewing this blog and please let us know below what you might think.
Have A Great Week!
We at Electrical Helper have developed a FREE Tool, for you to be able to use insuring; you have the proper electric motor protection for your various motors.
Again, I want to stress; It is absolutely FREE to use. However, we do welcome any comments or suggestions you might have to make it better.
If you find the page useful, you just might want to bookmark it so it is easy to get back to and don’t forget to share it with your friends and colleges.
Here is the short video on how it works…
Why not give it a try as it is Free to use. Just Click Here to be able to try it out and Have A Great Year!
P.S. You might want to consider signing up for our newsletter as we are in the process of creating more tips saving you time and money.
- 10 – 30HP Electric Contactor
- 2-5 Horsepower Motor Contactors
- 250 Volt Time Delay Fuses
- 3 & 4Way Light Circuits
- 3 – 7-1/2 Horsepower Motor Controls
- 5 – 10Horsepower Motor Control
- 600 Volt Time Delay Fuses
- 7-1/2 – 25HP Electric Contactor
- About Us
- Across The Line Combination Fused Disconnect – Starter Packages NEMA 3R
- Across The Line Non Combination NEMA 3R Enclosure Starter Packages
- Bearing Dimensions
- Combination Across The Line Starter And Fused Disconnect w-Thru Door Mechanism NEMA 4/12 Enclosure
- Combination Circuit Breaker / VFD NEMA 12 Enclosure
- Combination Circuit Breaker Heavy Duty NEMA 4-12 RVSS
- Combination Circuit Breaker Reduced Voltage Soft Starter AX Series Unit
- Combination Fused Heavy Duty NEMA 4-12 RVSS
- Combination Fused Reduced Voltage Soft Starter AX Series Unit
- Combination Heavy Duty Circuit Breaker NEMA3R Reduced Voltage Soft Start
- Combination Heavy Duty Fused NEMA3R Reduced Voltage Soft Start
- Combination NEMA 3R Circuit Breaker Variable Torque VFD
- Combination NEMA 3R Constant Torque Circuit Breaker VFD
- Combination NEMA 3R Constant Torque Fused VFD
- Combination NEMA 3R Fused Disconnect / Part Winding Start Starter
- Combination NEMA 3R Fused Variable Torque VFD
- Combination NEMA12 Circuit Breaker Constant Torque Variable Frequency Drive
- Combination NEMA12 Fused Constant Torque Variable Frequency Drive
- Combination NEMA12 Fused / Variable Torque Variable Frequency Drive
- Electrical Helper
- Enclosure Ratings
- FAQ Page 4
- Fuse Dimensions And Cross Reference
- General Purpose (NEMA 12) VFD Packages
- GENERAL PURPOSE INVERTER DUTY THREE PHASE, OPEN DRIP PROOF
- General Purpose NEMA 3R Variable Torque VFD Packages
- General Purpose NEMA 3R VFD Convenience Options
- Heavy Duty Rated Safety Switches 3 Phase 480VAC / 600VAC
- Irrigation NEMA 3R Combination Circuit Breaker VFD
- Irrigation NEMA 3R Combination Fused VFD
- Irrigation Non Combination Variable Frequency Drives
- Irrigation VFD Convenience Options
- Lima Irrigation System Alternators
- LSis Accessories
- Maintenance Mode Page
- Masonry Load More Blog
- Masonry Pagination Blog
- Motor Capacitors
- Motor Guide
- Motor Protection
- NAE Across The Line Panel Option Packages
- NEMA 12 VFD Convenience Option Packages
- NEMA 3R Reduced Voltage Soft Starter AX Series Combination Circuit Breaker Unit
- NEMA 3R Reduced Voltage Soft Starter AX Series Combination Fused Unit
- NEMA 3R Reduced Voltage Soft Starter AX Series Non-Combination Unit
- Newsletter Thank You
- Non Combination NEMA 3R Constant Torque VFD
- Non Combination NEMA12 Constant Torque Variable Frequency Drive
- Non-Combination Heavy Duty NEMA 4-12 RVSS
- Non-Combination Heavy Duty NEMA3R Reduced Voltage Soft Start
- North American 3PH Oil Well Pump Electric Motors
- North American C100 LSis Variable Frequency Drive
- North American EISA Compliant 3PH TEFC Electric Motors
- North American Explosion Proof Electric Motors
- North American Farm Duty Single Phase Electric Motors
- North American High Performance Vertical Hollow Shaft Electric Motors
- North American iS7 Series NEMA 1 Variable Frequency Drive
- North American iS7 Series NEMA 12 Variable Frequency Drive
- North American JM Frame Close-Coupled Pump Motors
- North American JP Frame Close-Coupled Pump Motors
- North American Non Combination Across The Line Starters NEMA4-12
- North American Part Wind Starter Packages
- North American Premium Efficient Inverter Duty Electric Motors
- North American S100 LSis NEMA4X Variable Frequency Drive
- North American S100 LSis Variable Frequency Drive
- North American Single Phase 56C Frame Electric Motors
- North American Stainless Steel Round Body 3Phase Electric Motor
- North American Stainless Steel Wash Down Duty Electric Motors
- North American Three Phase 56C Frame Electric Motors
- North American Three Phase Open Rolled Steel Electric Motors
- North American Three Phase TEFC Rolled Steel Electric Motors
- North American Vertical Hollow Shaft Pump Motors (VHS1)
- Part Wind Starter Option Packages
- Positive Displacement Pump VFD Convenience Option
- Product Page 1
- Proper 1-1/2HP 1PH Electric Motor Protection
- Proper 1/2HP 1PH Electric Motor Protection
- Proper 10HP 1PH Electric Motor Protection
- Proper 1HP 1PH Electric Motor Protection
- Proper 2HP 1PH Electric Motor Protection
- Proper 3/4HP 1PH Electric Motor Protection
- Proper 3HP 1PH Electric Motor Protection
- Proper 5HP 1PH Electric Motor Protection
- Proper 7-1/2HP 1PH Electric Motor Protection
- Proper Protection For A 1-1/2HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 100HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 10HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 125HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 150HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 15HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 1HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 200HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 20HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 25HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 2HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 30HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 3HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 40HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 50HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 5HP 1PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 5HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 60HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 7-1/2HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Proper Protection For A 75HP 3PH Electric Motor
- Rating And Electrical Enclosure Types
- Reduced Voltage Soft Starter (RVSS) Option Packages And A La Carte Options
- Reduced Voltage Soft Starter AX Series Non-Combination Unit
- Registration Form
- Right Sidebar
- Selecting Proper Series 1000 Starter Model Numbers
- Terms Of Service
- Thank You For Your Purchase
- YouTube Marketing Ad
- North American Three Phase Crusher Duty Electric Motors
- Wire Specifications